Selasa, 7 September 2010

Nothing Special About You 'cause I'll Love Myself At Last

Goddamn !

what ?

Goddamn !

what ?


Oh God Bless The Fall yeah !

Asking Alexandria stand up and scream

and Carnifex lie to my face

when Escape the Fate on the flood situations


Oh My God !


ghost in the mirror Motionless In White

One Morning Left and all worthless girls leave me

Eyes Set To Kill give you my all, darling !

Alesana say apology if this conversation is over


I Set My Friends On Fire now

it never ends, so Bring Me The Horizon

The Devil Wears Prada have a goats on a boat

Attack Attack shout out 'shut your mouth' ! (yeah)


i cant save you (you fall)

please forgive me

i cant take you back (you false)

please forgive me

and do your own !

[2x]


artist: Black Wedding Brides

songwriter: Didi A



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan