Ahad, 2 Januari 2011

Where Can I Find Another

I want to cry

But i have no tears

Ohh...ohhh..

Where can i find another

Same as you

I can't bear this parting

And heartbreaking

Living in agony

My heart aches so much

Since you've been gone

Leaving me all alone

With no one

All alone

*c/o

The bright world becomes dark

The beautiful light is useless

The weeping of my heart

Adds to my sorrow

But you still

Never appear

Where can i find another

Maybe in heaven

To grief with me

To cry with me

Forever and ever

Aaaa..aaaa..wooo

[reff]

Dunia terang menjadi gelita

Cahaya indah tiada bergema

Keluhan hatiku membawa derita

Kini kau jua tak kunjung jelma

Di mana kan ku cari ganti

Mungkinkah di syurga

Untuk kawan berduka

Menangis bersama, selama-lamanya

Selamanya...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan